Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Get the Optimal Hybrid CloudAlign your business outcomes with the speed, agility, and privacy of a hybrid cloud. Integrate your publicly shared and private resources.
Optimal Solutions for your Azure Hybrid Cloud
We design, deploy, and integrate Azure hybrid clouds
Argon Has Solutions for You
Argon Systems help build a solutions that right for you. We know and have relationships with the best hardware providers to build and integrate solutions that meet all your business needs. Argon Systems’ engineers will rack, fully integrate, test and certify your solutions.
Our solutions team with help you deploy to the datacenter, connect to you other resources, public clouds, and even build out disaster recovery. Weather you need a stand alone scalable private cloud or a complex hybrid cloud solution integrated across your data center or enterprise Argon has solutions for you.
- Rack Scale Design solutions designed, configured and tested according to your specifications.
- Complete line of cloud building blocks for the Azure platform.
- Optimal configurations for your environment
- Certified by Microsoft and shipped ready to deploy.
- Integrate your publicly shared virtual resources and private physical resources.
- Easily merge your private infrastructure with the public cloud including Azure, AWS, and others.
- Compatible with VMware, Linux, Solaris, OpenStack, PowerVM, Xen Project, and RHEV.
- Avoid vendor lock-in with big-box solutions and custom software with our flexible cloud building blocks.
- Increase efficiency and agility with a Software-Defined Datacenter solution
- Deployments of all sizes, from small to massive.
- Microsoft effectively provides almost every feature discussed by competitors, and some they do not.
Scale As You Grow
- Argon System’s cloud building blocks scale out performance and capacity simply by adding additional resources.
- Clusters dynamically rebalance as a new resources are added.
- Scale out and scale up storage, compute, and database resources independently.
- Add cloud building blocks to increase capacity as it’s needed.
Performance and Reliability
- Self-provisioning, self-healing and self-managing private clouds to keep your systems running at their optimal efficiency
- Align your business outcomes like speed, agility, flexibility, and the autonomy of a hybrid cloud.
- Greater uptime, reliability, and increased capacity. Reduced latency across the network.
- Reduce monthly costs of managed services
- Freely move workloads to public or private resources to optimize your costs
- Automated load balancing easily maintains TCO
- Built with industry standard hardware greatly decreasing your costs, reducing risk, and increasing compatibility to protect your future
- Greatly reduce your costs and licensing fees
Exceeds Your Requirements
- Assembled, imaged, configured and tested for low-risk and instant deployment.
- All components optimized for the Microsoft cloud platform.
- Shielded VM secures your critical applications and data to run only on trusted fabrics
- Built-in security components to help meet certification requirements, including SOX, ISO 27001, PCI DSS 3.2, and FedRAMP
- Malware Protection, data encryption, authentication/authorization, TMP 2.0 integration, network security groups, shielded VMs run only on known healthy hosts