Cloud Optimized Infrastructure
Flexible Hardware Optimized for the Cloud
Flexible cloud infrastructure optimized for Microsoft® Windows® Server 2016 Datacenter, pre-tested, ready to deploy and Microsoft certified. Choose the optimal configuration with Argon Systems.
Get the ultimate performance with Argon Systems' cloud optimized infrastructure.
Individual servers can be configured to provide unparalleled performance.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Optimized for Cloud
- Hyper-converged infrastructure designed for Azure that exceed your needs, simplify your data center, and lower your operating costs.
- Supermicro® selected Argon Systems as their primary channel partner.
- Microsoft® Windows Server Software-Defined (WSSD) certified for Windows Server 2016 Datacenter.
- Microsoft Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) Premium certified
Argon Systems Server 2000
Our highest density design. 4-node server for workloads requiring maximum compute performance.
Argon Systems Server 3000
Designed for balancing compute and storage requirements. All NVMe option for maximum IOPS.
Argon Systems Server 5000
Designed for high compute workloads requiring high-performance storage, low-latency and high-throughput.
Optimal SQL Server 2016
Argon Systems has design this high-performance server in a configuration optimized and Microsoft certified for SQL Server 2016.
Argon Systems Server 6000
Large storage capacity for the data center. One is a powerful SMB server. Cluster them for the enterprise.
Infrastructure for Hybrid Cloud
How to choose
We designed our cloud hardware infrastructure to be customized. Do you need more computing performance, storage capacity or throughput?
Get the Best Performance
Contact us to help optimize the cloud infrastructure for your needs. We can save you money and increase your agility.
Cloud Infrastructure Features
Features available in our servers for your Azure private or hybrid cloud
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3/v4
- 2 CPUs per node each with 22 cores
- Add up to 16 nodes per cluster
- 3TB of memory
- Hot swap NVMe U.2 drive bays
- NVMe 6x faster than SSD with ⅓ latency
- Hybrid drive bays
- N+2 redundant
- Industry standard drives
Why Argon Systems?
Our cloud infrastructure building blocks are optimized for the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. We offer the best price/performance and the highest return on your investment with industry standard hardware.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter and Azure Stack Certified
- Featuring Supermicro®, the global leader in high performance, high efficiency server technology and innovation
Professional Services and Support
- Professional Services included with your purchase we will assess your needs and design an optimal configuration
- 24×7 helpdesk and hardware in 150 countries
- Enterprise Support SLA
Save Time and Reduce Risk
- Get it done right the first time. Assembled, imaged, configured and tested for low risk and instant deployment
- Solutions built by experts with the next generation data center platform from Microsoft®. We began developing cloud technologies in 2008 with Microsoft Windows Cloud OS.
Scale as You Grow
- Argon System’s infrastructure building blocks scale out performance and capacity simply by adding one or more servers at any time
- Server cluster will dynamically rebalance as each new cloud server is added
Updated: October 1st, 2019 by