Data Center Servers for Microsoft Cloud
Agile Servers for Your Data CenterBuilding blocks optimized for Microsoft® Windows® Server 2016. Pre-tested, ready to deploy and Microsoft certified. Choose the optimal configuration with Argon Systems.
Ultimate Performance with Argon Systems’ Servers
Optimal Data Center Building Blocks
Get the Best PerformanceContact us to assist you with configuring a server optimized for your needs. We can save you money and increase your flexibility.
How to chooseWe designed our data center building blocks to be customized. Do you need more computing performance, storage capacity or throughput?
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 and v4
- 2 CPUs per node each with 22 cores
- Add up to 16 nodes per cluster
- 3TB of memory
Why Argon Systems?
Our data center building blocks are optimized for the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 cloud. We offer the best price/performance and the highest return on your investment with industry standard hardware.
- Get it done right the first time. Assembled, imaged, configured and tested for low risk and instant deployment
- Solutions built by experts with the next generation data center platform from Microsoft®. We began developing cloud technologies in 2008 with Microsoft Windows Cloud OS.
Scale as You Grow
- Argon System’s building block servers scale out performance and capacity simply by adding one or more servers at a time
- Server cluster will dynamically rebalance as each new cloud server is added
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Azure Stack Certified
- Featuring Supermicro®, the global leader in high performance, high efficiency server technology and innovation
- Professional Services included with your purchase we will assess your needs and design an optimal configuration
- 24×7 helpdesk and hardware in 150 countries
- Enterprise Support SLA
Data Center ServersSupermicro® has selected Argon Systems as their primary channel partner. We are Microsoft® WSSD certified for Windows Server 2016.
Argon Systems has designed building blocks for the data center that will exceed your needs, simplify your data center, and lower your operating costs.
Argon Systems Server 2000
Our highest density design. 4-node server for workloads requiring maximum compute performance.
Argon Systems Server 5000
Designed for high compute workloads requiring high-performance storage, low-latency and high-throughput.
Argon Systems Server 6000
Large storage capacity for the data center. One is a powerful SMB server. Cluster them for the enterprise.