Hello everyone, we are starting a new video tutorial series focusing on Endpoint Protection integration with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by @Steve Rachui, a Microsoft principal premier field engineer. The first session is an introduction and previews what is coming in the remainder of the series.
Next in the series Steve focuses on how Configuration Manager can be used to manage antimalware policy settings for the Endpoint Defender client built into Windows.
Posts in the series
- Introduction (this post)
- Antimalware policies
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies