Hello everyone, here is part 2 in the series discussing the integration options between Configuration Manager and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr current branch 1810 is recorded by @Steve Rachui, a Microsoft principal premier field engineer.
This session focuses on Device Health Attestation and the options to use ConfigMgr as a management source for Device Health Attestation data. Steve also discusses troubleshooting.
Next in the series, Steve will focus on the benefits, requirements and usage of the Microsoft Store for Business.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 – Device Health Attestation (this post)
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management