Hello everyone, here is part 5 of a series focusing on Application Deployment in Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by
This session continues to focus on the client and works through examples of using maintenance windows (both server and user defined), applications configured for distribute on demand. It also walks through the various roaming scenarios a client might experience.
Next in the series Steve moves back to the server side to detail package creation and back end processing.
Posts in the series
- Client Experience Part 1
- Client Experience Part 2
- Packages Behind the Scenes
- Applications Behind the Scenes
- Distribution Points Behind the Scenes
- Clients and Packages Behind the Scenes
- Clients and Applications Behind the Scenes
- Task Sequences
- App-V overview
- App-V 5.0 Sequencer
- App-V 5.0 Client