Hello Sentinel community!
Today we are happy to share that new data connectors with AMA support will soon be available in Sentinel's Content Hub.
- For data sources that currently use the MMA agent, new connectors supporting AMA will be available in the Microsoft Sentinel Content Hub.
- These connectors will leverage DCRs for log ingestion.
- A new tag “Recommended” will be visible to highlight the new connectors in the Content Hub.
- The legacy connectors will be tagged “Deprecated”.
- Full backwards compatibility for the updated Solutions: Parsers, Analytic Rules, Workbooks, etc.
- All changes in Content templates will be available with solution updates, so all customers will need to update the relevant solutions to get these new templates deployed in Content hub when these are available.
The new connector templates will be released by end of June 2024.
The legacy Log Analytics agent will be deprecated by August 2024. After this date, Microsoft will no longer provide any support for the Log Analytics agent. Migrate to Azure Monitor agent before August 2024 to continue ingesting data.
MMA Connectors will be supported until deprecation.
1. Migrating from Azure Log Analytic Agent (MMA) to Azure Monitoring Agent (AMA)? Check out this migration guide.
3. About Sentinel Content Hub