We are excited to announce the release of SCOM management pack for Certificate monitoring! This has been a long standing ask in User Voice (Windows Certificate Monitoring in SCOM) and this MP enables SCOM customers to monitor certificates deployed in their IT infrastructure for Certificate expiration and validation.
Certificates are crucial pieces in successful functioning of Server-to-server, Server-to-client communication & Cloud services. While they are time bound and linked to other certificates, there are multiple applications dependent on these certificates. If they expire or become invalid or fail CRL, then multiple services, applications & users could be impacted heavily causing business loss and severed user experiences.
With this Management Pack for Certificates, user will be able to
- Configure the MP in the Operations Manager Console Administration workspace.
- Discover certificate stores on selected groups of computers.
- Collect certificates and certificate revocation lists (CRLs) from selected stores.
- Filter collected certificates (include and/or exclude) by Certificate Name (Subject).
- Monitor certificates for expiration, with per issuer settings.
- Provide views and HTML dashboards to report on the status of certificates.
- Provide views and HTML dashboards to report on CRLs and revoked certificates.
Post MP installation, its configuration on Operations console is highly interactive, easy and seamless (refer to snapshot below).
Download CTP version Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Management Pack for Certificates Monitoring.