Ye Gu joins Scott Hanselman to discuss Azure Cache for Redis, a popular open-source in-memory data store that uses DRAM to store the most frequently used or time-sensitive data for fast retrieval. With it, you can create applications on Azure that handle millions of requests per second at down to sub-millisecond latency. Now, Azure Cache for Redis is becoming even more powerful through the integration of Redis Enterprise in partnership with Redis Labs.
- Meeting developer needs with powerful new features in Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Quickstart: Create an Enterprise tier cache (preview)
- How to Improve Your Azure SQL Performance by up to 800%
- Optimize your web applications by caching read-only data with Redis
- Create a free account (Azure)