Container virtualization technology and tools have enabled a variety of organizations, large or small, to accelerate their application delivery cycle. The traditional application development process is to write code, debug code in a local development environment, check-in code, and wait for the testing team to build and validate the code in a test environment.
With the container platform, developers can write code in a lean development environment, which can be just a text editor, easily bring up all necessary dependencies to debug the code in a container environment, check-in code, and get test results from a container-based DevOps infrastructure that automates the build and testing process. The entire process is streamlined for efficiency and productivity.
Join us for Part 3 in this series as Lex Thomas and Razi Rais show us Azure Container Services as well as how to setup monitoring and analytics.
- [0:30] What is Azure Container Service?
- [3:20] Does Orchestration = Containers?
- [5:40] DEMO: Monitoring and Analytics
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment – How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware