Data Integration is complex and helps organizations to combine data and complex business processes in hybrid data environments. The increase in volume, variety and velocity of data has led to delays in monitoring and reacting to issues. Organizations want to reduce the risk of data integration activity failures and the impact to other downstream processes.
Manual approaches to monitoring data integration projects are inefficient and time consuming. As a result, organizations want to have automated processes to monitor and manage data integration projects to remove inefficiencies and catch issues before they affect the entire system.
In this episode, Gaurav Malhotra joins Scott Hanselman to show how organizations can now improve operational productivity by creating alerts on data integration events (success/failure) and proactively monitor their Azure Data Factories.
- Visually monitor Azure data factories – Alerts (docs)
- Create alerts to proactively monitor your data factory pipelines (blog post)
- Azure Data Factory documentation
- Azure Data Factory pricing
- Create a free account (Azure)