Happy New Year everyone!
To kick off 2023, we’re sharing five identity priorities to help you get more out of your security investments. These recommendations are based on our experience serving thousands of customers, collaborating across the industry, and working hard to protect the digital economy from ever-evolving threats.
At a high level, these priorities are:
- Protect against identity compromise using a “Defense in Depth” approach.
- Modernize identity security to do more with less.
- Protect access holistically by configuring identity and network access solutions to work together.
- Simplify and automate identity governance.
- Verify remote users in a cheaper, faster, more trustworthy way.
To get the full details and better understand how to implement these recommendations, be sure to read Microsoft Entra – 5 identity priorities for 2023 by Joy Chik, president of Identity and Network Access at Microsoft.
Learn more about Microsoft identity: