In this episode, you’ll learn about the huge performance and scale improvements made available with Hyper-V in Windows Server 2016. This video covers the specific performance enhancements, what kinds of new virtualization scenarios this makes available for business-critical workloads, such as SQL Server, the ease of migrating and clustered high-availability VM improvements.
- [1:05] What’s new in Hyper-V for Windows Server 2016?
- [4:16] Can I run Linux on Hyper-V?
- [6:19] How does clustering fit into this story? What are some of the new advancements made with regards to clustering Windows Server 2016?
- [13:12] What about Hyper-V running on a Nano Server?
- [14:02] Can I deploy a Nano server instance as a VM too?
To learn more about What’s New in Hyper-V and Clustering with Windows Server 2016, be sure to visit TechNet Library for details.