Working with Microsoft, HashiCorp launched Vault with a number of features to make secret management easier to automate in Azure cloud. Yoko Hyakuna from HashiCorp joins Donovan Brown to show how Azure Key Vault can auto-unseal the HashiCorp Vault server, and then how HashiCorp Vault can dynamically generate Azure credentials for apps using its Azure secrets engine feature.
- HashiCorp Vault project website
- Get started with Vault
- Auto-unsealing Vault using Azure Key Vault guide
- Vault server configuration with Azure Key Vault
- Azure Secrets Engine doc
- How does Vault encrypt data?
- Create a free account (Azure)
Never miss an episode: Follow @AzureFriday