This article serves as your compass in navigating the intricate landscape of content safety. Delve into the realm of Azure AI Content Safety, an innovative offering from Microsoft Azure designed to identify and address harmful content originating from both users and AI systems within various digital platforms. These tools empower developers to create platforms that prioritize safety and inclusivity and organizations can explore the core features of Azure AI Content Safety to have a safer online experience for everyone.
Several use cases:
- Social Media comment moderation
- AI-Generated Text in Customer Service
- Crisis response
Azure AI Content Safety Studio is an online tool designed to handle potentially offensive, risky, or undesirable content using cutting-edge content moderation ML models. It provides templates and customized workflows, enabling users to choose and build their own content moderation system. Users can upload their own content or try it out with provided sample content.
Content safety endpoint call returns 4 flags: Hate, Self harm, Sexual, Violence
Azure AI Content Safety Pricing
Start with Azure Content Safety Studio
- Create Content safety resource in Azure portal
- Get Endpoint and Key for Azure Content Safety Resource
HTTP Snippet- Try in POSTMAN
POST /contentsafety/text:analyze?api-version=2023-04-30-preview HTTP/1.1
“text”: “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”,
Scenario 1 : Customer feedback or Comments gets created in SharePoint List. You want to get Content Safety flags
Create a PowerAutomate
Here are the steps to create a Power Flow:
- Go to flow.microsoft.com and click on “Flows”.
- Visit https://make.powerautomate.com/
- Click “New Flow” and name it “OpenAIContentSafety“.
- Set HTTP action
Get HTTP URI and key from STEP#1
“text”: “PASTE YOUR CONTENT HERE”,
Add Parse JSON
Content body variable from HTTP action
Scheme Paste below content
Update the value in SharePoint list
- PDF uploaded and data extracted using computer vision API
- Powe Automate created in previous step for Content safety is also triggered on extracted content to get insights Content safety flags. Extracted Content Safety Flags are displayed on the below screen.
- In PowerApps Set OnSelect property:
where OpenAIContentSafety is the name of the PowerAutomate workflow to get content safety flags as created in previous scenario.
- If any flag value is great than 0 then Open AI chat button is disabled.