You may be surprised to learn that Microsoft has embraced open source in Windows Server 2016 and across applications and development tools. Watch this video learn how you can work with Linux and other Open Source platforms and applications with Windows Server 2016.
- [2:05] What are some of the advantages to “mixing and matching” Microsoft and Open Source technologies?
- [5:50] What are some of the Open Source contributions that Microsoft makes to the community?
- [11:04] How about Azure and Open Source functionality?
- [13:38] Can you tell us about some of the Open Source tools that are available to Windows users?
- [22:48] How do Chef and Puppet play with Windows Server?
- [25:20] What about NFS and Windows Server 2016 — how does that play into this conversation?