In this set of articles, Microsoft explores how to build and run a Microservices Architecture on Azure, using Kubernetes as a container orchestrator. Topics include:
- Using Domain Driven Design (DDD) to design a microservices architecture.
- Choosing the right Azure technologies for compute, storage, messaging, and other elements of the design.
- Understanding microservices design patterns.
- Designing for resliency, scalability, and performance.
- Building a CI/CD pipeline.
Read all the information on Microservices on Azure here