Software Methodologies, process, patterns, platform, and devices are constantly evolving. Fast, agile, inexpensive, and massively scalable infrastructure, is improving operational efficiency and enabling faster-time-to-value across industries. However, many companies are finding that making their applications highly available, scalable and agile is still challenging.
Join Lex Thomas and Razi Rais as they cover the Microservices landscape – from what it is to how your organization and customers can benefit from it. They’ll discuss how Azure Container Service and Azure Service Fabric are two major services that provide easy options to deploy large scale microservices on Azure as well as show us how to build a simple fully functional microservice in a cross-platform manner.
- [0:40] What is a Microservice and how can organizations benefit from them?
- [5:58] What are the basic principles of Microservices?
- [10:15] How are these principles implemented?
- [11:28] What hosting options are available in Azure for Microservices?
- [17:17] Let’s chat about the Azure Service Fabric and Azure Container Service — how does this fit into microservices?
- [27:45] DEMO: How to get started on Microservices on Azure
Want to learn more about Microservices on Azure? Click here Join our workshop today!
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
- Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
- Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS