Josh Caplan, Sabin Nair, and Priyanka Langade join Scott Hanselman to show how you can use native Azure Synapse Analytical runtimes to analyze Dataverse data and get actionable insights. Dataverse structures a variety of data and business logic to support interconnected applications and processes in a secure and compliant manner. Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse is the fastest path to success for you to slice and dice large volumes of Dataverse data and run AI and ML on it.
- Accelerate time to insight with Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse
- What is Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse?
- Link a Microsoft Dataverse environment to Azure Synapse Analytics workspace and bring Dynamics 365 data to Azure
- Create an Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse with your Azure Synapse Workspace (Preview)
- Microsoft Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse integration (YouTube)
- Create a free account (Azure)