There’s a new version of Internet Information Server IIS that comes with Windows Server 2016. In this episode we will reveal all of the great new features and performance enhancements included so that you can understand how this may affect your deployment decisions with Windows Server 2016. We will review support for HTTP2, Nano Server, containers, management, deployment on premise vs. cloud and open source options.
- [1:42] What’s new in IIS (Internet Information Server) with Windows Server 2016?
- [2:40] What can you tell us about the advancements made in HTTP2?
- [7:14] Is IIS 10 compatible with Nano Server and Containers?
- [9:18] Between Nano Server and Containers, which is the option to install IIS on?
- [11:58] What kind of Open Source languages will run on IIS?
- [13:00] Should IIS be deployed in an on-premise server or in the cloud on a web server?