This session is part twelve of an ongoing series focusing on Operating System Deployment in Configuration Manager. We are taking a pause in our more traditional OSD discussion and looping back to the Windows Automated Deployment Kit (ADK). Topics center around how the ADK is leveraged by OSD with demonstrations of image installation and modification using just the ADK tools.
The video linked below was prepared by Steven Rachui, a Principal Premier Field Engineer focused on manageability technologies.
Next in the series, Steven will discuss the concept of Known and Unknown computer imaging.
Posts in OSD – A Deeper Dive
- Part VI – Task Sequence variables – a deeper dive
- Part X – USMT and OSD
- Part XI – MDT Integration
- Part XII – OSD and the ADK (this post)
- Part XIII – to be Known or to be Unknown – that is the question
- Part XIV – Pre-staged Media
- Part XXIII – Nested Task Sequences