For many organizations, creating new workloads in Azure or moving existing workloads first requires a conversation about Cloud Identity. Azure Active Directory provides a number of architecture options, including ways to link your existing on-premises Active Directory to Azure, streamlining ongoing identity and access management. There are also opportunities to extend the protection of Azure Active Directory back into your existing environment and ways to support your devices and apps.
There are a number of sessions at Microsoft Ignite covering the entire range of Azure Active Directory products. Hear customer and partner stories, best practices or updates from the product teams. And if you can’t attend in person, remember these session recordings will be available after the event, right here at Microsoft Tech Community.
If you missed these sessions, put time in your calendar to watch their recordings!
- THR2214 – From the trenches: Hardening your Azure Active Directory tenant
- THR3044 – Manage and secure your on-premises apps in Azure Active Directory
- BRK2254 – Azure Active Directory: New features and roadmap
- THR3047 – Ensure all your users have strong passwords with Azure Active Directory Password Protection
- BRK3239 – How to delegate administration in Azure AD
- THR3074 – How to get started with Azure MFA the right way
- BRK2157 – Ensure comprehensive identity protection with Microsoft 365
- THR2312 – Azure Active Directory updates
- BRK3401 – Azure Active Directory security insights with Conditional Access, Identity Protection and reporting
- THR2238 – Joining devices to Azure Active Directory in a hybrid world
- BRK3037 – Windows devices and Azure Active Directory – What’s new and what’s upcoming
- BRK3248 – Protect the keys to your kingdom with Privileged Identity Management
- BRK3243 – Hybrid identity and access management best practices
- BRK3234 – An IT pros guide to Open ID Connect, Oauth 2.0 with the V1 and V2 Azure Active Directory endpoints
- BRK3240 – Secure customer identity and access management using Azure Active Directory B2C
- BRK3383 – Lock down access to Azure using identity
- BRK3249 – Granting partners and suppliers access to resources using Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration
- BRK3030 – What’s new in Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) in Windows Server 2019
- Identity Management Community Social – Meet Joy Chik – Wednesday 11:15am – 12:15pm in Community Central. Come and talk with Joy Chik, Corporate VP of Microsoft Identity, and meet others with an interest in identity. Oh and there will be waffles!
- Azure Active Directory Documentation at Doc.microsoft.com – Just in time for MS Ignite, this comprehensive set of documentation has recently been updated.
- New deployment plans – Find best practices, systems architecture, troubleshooting tips and more on topics from Single sign-on to Azure AD Application Proxy.
- Follow the Azure Active Directory team on Twitter @AzureAD for their latest information.
- Use the hashtag #AzureAD to join identity conversations on Twitter
- Or connect with the Azure Active Directory Community at Microsoft Tech Community
To see all of the Identity and Access Management goodness at Microsoft Ignite, make sure you visit MyIgnite and add the sessions to your schedule!