From helping you learn how to get the most out of your software to fine tuning your PC so it runs at peak productivity, the Microsoft Store offers its customers an array of free programs and events for everyone.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Oscar Lara to the show as they discuss how businesses, educators, students, and everyone else in between can benefit from a trip to your local Microsoft Store.
- [03:37] Can you describe the layout of the typical Microsoft Store? What is the “Theatre” and what events go on there?
- [08:23] You mentioned training events earlier. Can you explain this a little more for us?
- [18:25] The Microsoft Store sells Samsung phones. Really?!? What’s the reasoning behind this?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment – How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware