Enterprise Threat Detection (ETD) is a managed security service, which provides enterprise businesses with state-of-the art cyber-attack detection capabilities leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies and telemetry sources built-in to the Windows operating system.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Andrei Saygo to the show as they give us a quick overview of Microsoft’s latest cybersecurity solution.
- Send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
- Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
- Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment – How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware