The Immerse program connects Microsoft Product, Support and Customer Account Teams for FREE customer onsite visits, remote collaborations and training events. Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Chris Turner to the show, as they discuss how you can get involved with this amazing program for your organization.
- [00:45] What is the Immerse program?
- [03:08] What does an Immerse engagement typically entail?
- [04:50] Who is this program for? What kind of customers can take advantage of this program?
- [05:53] What can’t this program do?
- [07:09] What technologies does the Immerse program cover?
- [11:27] How can an organization get started with the Immerse program?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment – How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware