Argon Systems is excited to announce our new Cloud Coverage Library™. This is a fantastic enhancement to our growing Microsoft Cloud Learning Center. It’s a great resource for building and managing your Microsoft cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Coverage Library includes the latest news and technical articles about the Windows Server 2016 cloud infrastructure. The library already includes 200 articles and new content is being added daily.
Every article is written by industry experts and carefully selected by Argon Systems. We currently feature in-depth technical articles written by Microsoft’s engineering teams.
Argon Systems’ Cloud Coverage Library has several features to help you easily discover content.
- Live Search – View a list of results as you type. We have a sophisticated search engine. We’ll correct for misspellings and find variations. Then we sort by the most relevant.
- Topic – Every article has been assigned a main topic. You can select any topic at the Cloud Coverage Library page.
- Tags – Articles have an extensive set of tags to help you find relevant articles.
- Table of Contents – We create a table of contents to help you navigate.
- Glossary – Many terms are often misunderstood and misused, or simply new and unfamiliar. Our Microsoft Cloud Glossary definitions appear as a tooltip while hovering over a term. It’s a great feature used throughout our entire site.
- Related Articles – Below the articles you’ll find a listing of relevant articles.
Do you have a suggestion on how to make the Microsoft Cloud Learning Center even better? Do you know of an excellent source for more technical articles or news about Microsoft cloud? Add your comments and suggestions below. We’d love to hear from you!