Rack Scale Design for Azure Hybrid Cloud
Design, Deploy, and Support Azure Hybrid Clouds
Experts in Azure hybrid cloud solutions and infrastructure, developing Microsoft cloud technologies since 2008. Argon Systems has designed cloud building blocks based on the Windows Server 2016 platform to integrate your private and public resources. Maximize your investment, lower operating costs and increase flexibility.
Rack Scale Design contains a fully outfitted IaaS infrastructure including switching fabric, virtual networking, compute, storage and L3 aggregate routing. Our infrastructure is optimized for the cloud providing end-to-end interoperability of compute, storage and network services. Each is an out-of-box solution based on a common cloud architecture that has already been tested and validated.
The industry is moving to a Software Defined Everything model, where networking, storage, and the entire data center becomes a SaaS platform. Complicated and dedicated hardware is becoming software-based services. The Azure platform provides a rich set of services. Argon Systems combines hyper-converged infrastructure with the features of Windows Server 2016 Datacenter, creating a robust set of building blocks optimized for the cloud.
Eliminate silos and multi-vendor configurations. IT technology advances at an ever neck-breaking pace. IT managers are burdened with the responsibility to keep up while providing a great user experience and simultaneously reducing costs.
Technical articles from Argon Systems giving step-by-step instructions on how to deploy and manage an Azure hybrid cloud.
Browse the latest technical articles from Microsoft’s engineers about Windows Server 2016 and Azure hybrid cloud.
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM v2.5) Tips
- Windows Server 2016 NLB Network Load Balancing non-SDN or Software Load Balancing (SLB) for SDN #NLB #SLB #SDN
- Step by Step Azure File Sync – on-premises file servers to #Azure Files Storage Sync Service #AFS #Cloud #MSIgnite
- Step-by-Step: Deploy Windows Server 2016 Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) Cluster in Microsoft Azure
- Using Computer Name Aliases in place of DNS CNAME Records